Monday, November 25, 2013

11/25/2013 Progression of a Family

Bummer....my camera chip has a virus and I cant send some pictures I wanted to sent to you guys. Two of them were pictures of my journal, I figured that would be a lot easy then writing everything thats been on my mind twice. But, well I guess Ill have to write.

We had transfers, and I'm training a new Zone Leader, hes pretty great, but he comes from a zone where his zone leader was a Hitler of them. Seriously, they guy would brain wash them and tell them that president told them that some things where new rules when President literally never said that. And guess what, now he's AP. I heard from an ex AP that President didn't want to call him but it was revelation and that they were going to learning something from this interesting change in the mission. But my companion after a couple days has already adjusted and liked the real way president wants us to work as missionaries.

A wonderful experience happend at church yesterday. Snow Whites husband (recient convert) got the preisthood!!! Its a goal that they set for their family and I got the priviledge to be able to help them get there. They want him to be able to baptize their son in a couple months and he can. As I saw all 8 of this family walking into church I thought back to when only two of them came when I first got here. Tears came to my eyes as I realized how the Lord had used me in the eternal progression of this family. The work is still not done with them, there is a 19 year old there who is going to church like once every month and we are good friends and we are going to "rescue" him.

It was cool a GREAT investigator finally came to church yesterday and loved all 3 hours. It'll be tough because the rest of his family doesn't want to listen to us. Hes 55 and a dad and grandpa to many. And a Less active's husband accepted baptism Saturday afternoon and they all came to church yesterday!! Exciting things are happening here in the work and am so glad to be in this area.

Love you all.
       Elder Ure
Mision Santa Cruz de los Milagros

No comments:

Post a Comment