Tuesday, May 28, 2013

5/28/13 Marriage and A Drunkard

This week was a little more normal. We actually got to work. We had 31 lessons. The couple that we had that was going to get married and be baptized the same day fell through. There papers for the marriage were bad or something and now we arent going to baptize them tell June- but we are working with 3 other familys that ALSO arent married. THey are all amazing and want to be baptized but we have to marry them first.
The work is going forth, a lot slower than I would like. But all is well here all in all. I wish I had some crazy coool story to tell, but all that really happened was that Monday a crazy drunkard just loved me, gave me hugs, followed me, blacked out and fell to the ground for a couple seconds, and then sat right up. That's what that picture is. I know its really boring but Ill pay attention more this week for something to write.
Every day I'm learning more and more scriptures that just blow the other religions out of the water. Its not even funny how far from the truth every one is. I know this church is guided by a prophet that talks with Heavenly Father on a daily basis as clear as any other voice. There is no eternal happiness in ANY other church.
Elder Ure

1 comment:

  1. Good morning,
    I know your Mom sent you a note.
    I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am to have been able to testify about the restoration of the gospel this last week to the people we were around on the cruise with my brothers.
    I had some very good experiences with our tour guides, inviting them to talk to the missionaries. Also with our waiter like we did for Alaska.
    I am not sure what will come of it but I did my part.

    Sounds like you are working hard and teaching a lot. You are doing all you can and the Lord is in charge to see who will come to him or not.

    Glad that you had a good week. Keep up the best work to do in the World.

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete