Monday, June 2, 2014

6/2/2014

Well, we have a few investigators that have accepted baptism if they recieve an answer from god, but couldnt go to church for a number of stupid reasons. Freakin satin threw some curve balls at them....
 
But heres a tree that real common here, dont know why I never showed you guys a picture of this, I guess everything here dosent suprise me anymore- mom, dad, get ready because you are in for a BIG shock. I guess I am too huh? Coming back to a 1st world country wont be that easy hahaha.
 
I got sick this week and was looking through my medicine kit and realized that EVERTYHING in it expired late 90s hahaha...so THATS why my head didnt feel better after taking 3 extra strength excedrin hahah.... 
       Elder Ure
Mision Santa Cruz de los Milagros


No comments:

Post a Comment