Monday, March 10, 2014

3/10/2014 Carnival and Raquetball

So, sorry I didnt write you guys this last week. We had something called "carnival" its a holiday that the freakin catholics made up so that everyone can through water balloons at eachother and can paint a stranger. So we werent allowed to go out of the house, not even for interenet. However in this mission, you can practically do anyting you want if you are under the permission of the "keys" of the ward of stake. And well, the stake president loves me so he called President Willard and asked him if he could take us to play raquetball and he said yes...Dad, bring your raquet if you can, the Pres. LOVES to play and wants to play with you.

We had stake conference this week, and President asked ME to speak....the first time in the history of this stake to havea missionary speak in stake conference. So I spoke on what the President told me to and gave it to them kind of hahah....but it was needed, and afterward the President quoted me a bunch when he spoke so I think it was okay what I said.

We had a family of investigators just FALL out of the heavens for us, the came to stake conference and everything and have such great strong testimonys. They are in the process of a divorcment with a ex husband and then they will get married and baptized. Their goal is the temple. Surely you will meet them mom and dad....

I dont have anything else thats really going on here....still zone leader, Ill be coming up on my year mark of this assignment. Now I know what "keep strong to the end" means, which is the fifth step to the gospel. Ha. All is well. Just tryng to do the best I can, to talk with as many people as I can about the gospel. I know that I am more than blessed in this life, I dont understand lots of times why, or what I ever did the "deserve" so many blessings, but it keeps me in debt to my savior and keeps me going forward.

Love you all, I look forward to hearing from you this next week.
       Elder Ure
Mision Santa Cruz de los Milagros

I got the entire house on a body building craz....here we go! Gotta get in to shape for the last little bit of the mission!





No comments:

Post a Comment