Monday, January 6, 2014

1/6/2013 The New Year

So this is how I spent my New Year after working a full day normally. We played ping pong. We put together all the desks in the house and the Gringos Mom had sent a ping pong kit, it was awesome..I wonder if you can guess who won the tournament.... At 12 the fire works went off and I got up on the roof of our fourth story patio and could see ALL of Santa Cruz. I took a video if any one wants to see it when I get home. You'll probably never see a fire work display like this in your whole life. It would never happen in US because the fire works are expensive there and illegal in most parts, and every one there knows better than to blow up their weekly earnings. They haven't quite caught on to the savings thing yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment