Tuesday, September 3, 2013

9/2/2013 Transfers

Hey family and friends,


So this week we had a transfers and it really paid off to have a best buddy in the offices as asistant to the President. He totally set me up the best he could. So what happened is that he put me in the "Super Zone" as Zone Leader. I say super zone because this is the zone that has the mission president and thes asistants and secretaries. So Im the zone leader of the Assistants, pretty interesting huh? For those reasons, this zone is like the face of the Mission Santa Cruz. It will be a bit more stressfull to manage than my last zone but Im up for the challenge.

So these pictures where all taken within my house...yes...we have AN ELEVATOR!!??? The first picture is of our study room... the second is on my roof top, the third is this morning going to internet and after soccer.


No comments:

Post a Comment