Tuesday, August 21, 2012

8/20 A Good Example

Dear Fam,

So we had companion assessments tonight for the first time. Basically you talk with your companion about your problems.  We had a great one.  He knows he gets to be overwhelming so he told me to just tell him to stop and he will.  He then said something that brought us both to tears.

He said I am the answer to his prayers.  He wasn't sure about a mission and he said I am the example he needs, and that every one looks up to me as well.  As D.L. I've been stressing on being able to please everyone, I'm bad at laying down the law.  That was exactly what I needed to hear, you were right, not only am I a leader in Crystal Lake, but in the outside world as well.

How much I wish you were here for guidance...

Love, Elder Austin Ure

No comments:

Post a Comment